Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for some FUN!!!

Every now and then you just want to let things wait....... You know, those everyday things like washing dishes, doing laundry, grading papers??? Yep, you just want to let them wait and go have some fun!

After a LONG week last week and academic competition all day Saturday I felt that I deserved a little bit of playtime. I happened to see a layout on page 34 of the new April issue of Scrapbooks etc. that arrived in my mailbox last week. Put that together with a color challenge from Challenge Masters and I allowed myself to play with some scrap paper and a photo of Kari.



I LOVE the way this page turned out and it was so simple!!! It didn't hurt that I had such a fun photo to use... that's Kari proving that she can text and hoola hoop at the same time. Now that's multi-tasking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment