Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One More Quick Project

I had just a few more minutes of craft time left tonight, so I whipped up a tag for the tag challenge. Our task was to create a "vintage Valentine" so here's what I came up with:



I took a plain old packing tag and inked it with 3 different colors of Tim Holtz distress ink. Then I wrapped a small paper doily around the side of the tag and started stamping images. I used Stampin Up's Soft Suede ink to stamp a variety of images that I thought evoked a feeling of vintage love and then added one small Cherry Cobbler heart as an accent. I ran a chipboard heart through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder and then used the same Cherry Cobbler ink to ink it so that the dots "popped".

I really like the way it turned out, though I kind of felt like it needed something "more"; I just couldn't figure out what....

No comments:

Post a Comment