I'm really getting back into the swing of things!
I'm loving these challenges over on Challenge Master. They are really keeping me inspired to dig through my stash and try things.
I actually finished a couple of layouts and an altered box this week, but I'll only post one.
This past Halloween there were actually 5 or 6 of us female teachers who dressed as witches. I couldn't resist getting some of us together to document it. As I started scrapping this page I really felt the need for some Halloween themed paper; the only problem was... I didn't have any. I got rid of all of my themesy type papers a while back. Luckily, I had passed some of it along to Kari. I "borrowed" from her stash with the promise that it WILL be replaced.