Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Layout DONE.....

I'm really getting back into the swing of things!

I'm loving these challenges over on Challenge Master. They are really keeping me inspired to dig through my stash and try things.

I actually finished a couple of layouts and an altered box this week, but I'll only post one.



This past Halloween there were actually 5 or 6 of us female teachers who dressed as witches. I couldn't resist getting some of us together to document it. As I started scrapping this page I really felt the need for some Halloween themed paper; the only problem was... I didn't have any. I got rid of all of my themesy type papers a while back. Luckily, I had passed some of it along to Kari. I "borrowed" from her stash with the promise that it WILL be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment