Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finally....

I finally got some scrap time tonight! My photos that I had ordered finally arrived and I jumped right in.



This layout is for week 2 of the "Chopped" Contest over at Challenge Masters. The recipe for this week asked us to use yellow, scallops, and dimensional flowers. When I first began thinking about my page for this week's entry I had visions of piles and piles of blossoms, but as I got started on the page I really didn't feel like it needed too many flowers. I created these fabric yo-yo flowers from scraps of fabric. Then I added a stacked felt flower and a couple of chipboard leaves.

I don't normally use yellow much, but I LOVE this paper. It is one sheet from the DCWV Cotton Bloom Stack. It has luscious, sparkly glitter dots all over it! Can't wait to cut into some of the other pages in that stack. They are all simply beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment