Sunday, March 27, 2011

Experimenting Can be FUN!

I'm so used to doing things the same old way. I've always been a firm believer in the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" BUT.....

Every now and then it's fun to break out of your routine and try something new. For this layout I pulled out a bottle of Glossy Accents. I had NEVER used them, but decided a while back that I ought to buy a bottle and have them on hand, just in case the opportunity presented itself. Today was that opportunity.

I had these pics of Kari spashing around in the swimming pool on vacation and decided that Glossy Accents might make the water "droplets" look more like real water. They do! You can't really tell it on the computer, but in person, the little droplets of Glossy Accents reflect the light just like water! I will definitely try this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment