Sunday, March 6, 2011

Feeling Lucky....

A few weeks back I posted about Terri, over at Challenge Masters, asking me to be a Diva. Well, the time has come. Today I posted my first challenge.

I'm doing the "One Little Word" challenge and the word I chose for this month is LUCK. What other word would work for March???

Here's my sample layout:



I stamped the title with a stamp I discovered in the dollar bin at Michael's. I snapped it up because I saw lots of different opportunities to use it.

To create the shaded effect of the colors, I just chose 4 different shades of green ink. I started at the bottom and stamped the first image with the darkest shade and then restamped without reinking just a bit farther up the strip of paper. I repeated this with lighter shades of green ink, moving up the strip until the strip was full. I LOVE the effect that it gives!

Now it's your turn. Get out your supplies and create a layout or card using the word LUCK or one of its forms. Come on over to Challenge Masters and post it. (There's a link on the right side of the page. Just click on my Challenge Masters Diva badge.) I'm offering an RAK for someone who is lucky enough to complete the challenge and get her name pulled from the basket. While you're there be sure to check out the other challenges posted this week. There are some great ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment