Sunday, December 12, 2010

Latest Projects

I thought I would share a couple of my "challenge" items from the Challenge Master website.

The December altered assignment was to alter a notebook. I have been meaning to do that for a while now, so it was very timely.



I used a lot of odds and ends on this one. I LOVE the way my distress ink blended. I really need to get that out more often!

For the December tag project we were to make Christmas tags, of course. I tried to make a couple a-la-Tim Holtz.....BUT they didn't turn out like his. I'm pretty happy with them though.



I'm really enjoying the challenges, and I think you would too. So.... if you are snowed in, like me, and you need some inspiration.... hop on over to Challenge Masters and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment