Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Bet You Thought I was GONE!

Well, I'm not......

I've just been really busy, with the start of school. I'm teaching reading this year and I'm working on all new units. That has kept me busy a lot!

Today I finally took some "me" time and sat down to create. I scrapped a simple little page of my daughter crocheting. I combined some really old papers that have been lieing around for a long time with a new tool that I recently purchased, the Sew Easy.

For those of you who have wondered about this tool, it really is pretty easy. I just picked the style of stitches I wanted and then rolled the head along the side of a ruler, creating the holes. Then I stitched in the holes.



I'm sure hoping that I get more "me" time really soon. I've missed scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment