Friday, April 22, 2011

Getting My Groove Back

I have often said that scrapping is my personal form of therapy, and this week is evidence of that.......

I haven't been able to get much creative time the past few weeks and the pre-testing tension at school had just zapped me of all energy. I sat down with a list of the challenges over at Challenge Masters and a stack of photos. After selecting pics, I flipped through my sketch books. I selected a couple from Page Maps and I was off and running.



This one was for the manufacturer challenge.



and.........
This one is for the Day in the Life challenge. (We were supposed to scrap someone acting foolish....LOL!)

It could be the fact that today is Friday, or it could be the fact that I finally had some time to take part in my scrapbooking "therapy"....... Whatever the cause, I definitely feel a little less "stressed" this morning. I have a third layout on my scrap desk and there is time for me to begin a fourth one tonight. Yippee! I think Stella is getting her Groove Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment