Friday, April 8, 2011

Chop..... Chop......Chop!

This is the final week of Challenge Masters "Chopped" Contest. I have to be honest and say that I feel a lot like those reality show contestants who are standing on stage just waiting to hear whether they are the one selected to go home that week.

I have NO DOUBT that if this weren't the final week, I would definitely be on the cutting room floor. For some reason this week's challenge was just that.... a BIG CHALLENGE!

We were asked to select 3 of the elements used in the previous 3 challenges and use them in our layout. I started thinking about my page and decided to use white, circles, and sewing. I then got a basic idea forming in my head, but the more I worked, the more I felt other elements inching in as well.

My final design used white, yellow, lime green, circles, sewing, and scallops.



I'm not 100% happy with the final page, but all of my critics (i.e. my family) kept telling me that they wouldn't change anything, so I guess this is my finished entry.... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment