Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scrapping with the girls

I had a GREAT time last Saturday scrapping with some of my buddies! We used to get together very often, but life kind of caught up with us all and we just couldn't get it scheduled. We have decided that the time has come to start making a point of meeting once a month at least. I think that we all missed the fun of seeing each other work and just talking about everything with each other.

I managed to get about 7 pages finished, most of them of Kari and her track team. I'm kind of out of practice with packing for a crop, so I ended up starting layouts at the crop and finishing them at home, but I did get them all done!







and my favorite....



I can't wait until we get together again in October!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts.
    WOW you got that all done in one evening. I'm lucky to get one done.
    My friends and I get together only in the fall and winter and on every Friday.
    I still don't get nearly as many pages done as you.

    ReplyDelete