Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finally!!!

I finally took the time to sit down and get some pages finished.

Alas.......I must confess that I did not complete these pages in one sitting.

I actually started them several weeks back at a crop. They have been lieing here on my scrap table, teasing and taunting me.

I have looked at them and considered finishing them, but just couldn't find the energy, creativity, or time.

I finally decided that enough was enough... I WOULD get them finished!



This first page documents my daughter's 13th birthday. Since the cake was tie-dyed I decided to use tie-dyed looking paper and "groovy" accents.



I feel like this page still needs something, but I'm not sure what.... I did this page to tell about the gifts that my daughter and son hand-selected for each other last Christmas.

1 comment: