Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Latest

I'm not getting much time to scrapbook since school started back. It seems like I spend a lot of time grading papers, planning lessons, and doing other odds and ends connected to school.

I've had a 2 page spread laying on my scrap table for weeks now and it just isn't going anywhere, so today I decided to take a break from that one and work on something else. I visited Scrappin Mojo and decided to try my hand at one of the new September challenges. The sketch challenge seemed easiest: go somewhere and find a sketch, use it as inspiration. I LOVE Page Maps so I decided to look there. I found one from September 2009 that would work perfectly with a couple of photos of my poor son during his BETA Club initiation last year. I really like the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment