Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another Page Done

This was a simple one. I used one of the new July sketches from over on Page Maps. If you're a scrapper and you are not using her sketches, you really need to check them out! I print out the pdf each month and file it away in a binder. Then when I get stuck for ideas, I just go through the sketches to see which one might work best with my pics.

Anyway, this page tells the story of the Mother's Day meal that almost wasn't..... You have to read the journaling to get the story, so remember to click on the pic to enlarge it. I used some semicircles of Stampin Up paper, SU cardstock, a border punch, some old stamps, and a metal exclamation mark. It was really very simple to put together, but I love that it allows the focus to be on the story. OH...I actually pulled out the sewing machine and sewed that circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment