Monday, July 4, 2011

My Girl....

My girl turned 14 this week. It almost seems impossible that it has been 14 years since I gave birth to her and brought her home from the hospital. Those 14 years have been very lively ones! Everyone kept telling me how different boys and girls were, but I wouldn't have dreamed how different until Kari came along. After a couple of years with Keenan, I really thought I had this kid thing figured out, but I have to admit that it has been really different raising a daughter.



Kari is our free spirit, fun loving child. She would rather be out running or playing a game with a friend than sitting at home reading a book. She is much more independent than her brother too, and sometimes that independence creates conflicts with us.

Even with the problems, arguments, and conflicts, I really wouldn't change a thing. I am so happy to have her in our lives. Happy birthday Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment