Saturday, June 18, 2011

A New Love

I haven't been scrapping much for the past few weeks, but I have been keeping an eye on the scrapping goings-on online, particularly on Two Peas in a Bucket. I have gotten hooked on the videos that are posted there by the design team, especially those by Nichol Magouirk. I LOVE her simple, linear style! I also love the AE stamps that she has been using. (For those of you who haven't discovered them yet, I'm talking about the Technique Tuesday stamps by Ali Edwards.)

They are SO versatile and Nichol's videos are opening my eyes to LOTS of possibilities, so much so that I have subscribed to the monthly automatic delivery orders. I received the June set this morning and wasted no time using it on a layout.


I used the words "adventure" and "explore" from one set and the word "our" from another stamp set. I am LOVING these stamps! (They also inspired me to dig into my stash of die cut tags....LOL!) I'm fairly sure that you can expect to see more stamping on my future pages, especially with these word stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment