Friday, July 5, 2013

Finally Scrapping Again

This week I FINALLY managed to scrounge up the creative energy to create a layout again. Actually, to be honest, I started the page several weeks ago, but then my little scrap mojo engine lost steam. The page has sat here on the desk gradually being covered by paper after paper and new purchases.

This week I decided to just get started digging through the stack and do SOMETHING creative!

I found myself here at home, all alone. Hubby was working, along with my son, Keenan. We had dropped Kari off last week for Governor's Scholars. The house just got too quiet, and I got too bored. I had to do something..... so I cleaned. When I found this layout at the bottom of the stack, I had to try to finish it.


The scan isn't perfect, but you get the idea. The original sketch came from one of the Allison Davis books that I purchased from Scrapbook Generations. I LOVE those books! If I had to do it over, I think I would have added just one more of the vertical strips behind the photos, but I guess it will do. At least...... it is done!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Stella! Love the photos and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete