Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last 4 Mini Pages

Let me start by apologizing once again for my great delay in posting. (Seems like I've been doing that a lot lately!) Anyway, I've been really sick with a sinus infection and then I had a reaction to the meds that I was given. I'm on the mend now but I'm afraid it will take a while.

On top of my illness, my dad got injured pretty badly while doing some woodworking. He spent 5 hours in surgery and several hours in recovery. After a brief ICU stint, he is now home, attempting to heal.

Putting all of that together, I just haven't had the energy or attention to detail that scrapping requires. BUT....hopefully, that will change.

I have finished the final 4 pages for the Posh Brag Book Challenge and, while I'm not totally happy with all of them, they are DONE!

Page 7


Page 8


Page 9


and Page 10


Now I just need to get the pages mounted onto chipboard and bound together. I'm hoping to get that done before Friday so that I can give it to my daughter when she returns from camp.

1 comment: